Am 14.03.20 um 16:47 schrieb P. J. Alling:
Went shopping today, not panic buying, I have plenty of TP,  and frozen
meats.

Belgians are raiding the cheap discount stores (Aldi, Lidl, Colruyt) but
things are mostly normal at Carrefour, Delhaize et al. Aldi now close
four one hour at midday so their staff can re-fill the shelves, Colruyt
staff have been told do so during the night (Belgian shops usually close
at 6 p.m.).

Hand sanitizer hasn't been seen for weeks anywhere. The cheap food house
brands (pasta, wheat flour etc.) have gone but there's plenty of the
branded products. We suspect they're just making people buy the more
expensive stuff.

Everything except pharmacies and food will be closed on weekends until
early April. Bars, pubs, restaurants all closed since midnight, except
chip shops for take-away. It's Belgium after all. :-)

Here in Germany, no special closures in retail or pubs and restaurants.
Less people outside and less traffic.

Got the first order for translating an appended business continuity
plan, yesterday. ;-)

Ralf

--
Ralf R. Radermacher  -  Köln/Cologne, Germany
Blog  : http://the-real-fotoralf.blogspot.com