I still mine, though I haven't shot with it in a while.

On 3/17/2020 2:53 PM, Eric Weir wrote:
On Mar 16, 2020, at 8:50 PM, P. J. Alling <webstertwenty...@gmail.com> wrote:

Well with everything in Connecticut being closed...

I spent the day building a small portfolio using jAlbum and a bunch of previous
PESOs.

In case anyone is interested you can look a test cut of the same.

http://webster26.epizy.com/Portfolio/index.html
Agree with Ralf. “Great stuff. The lot of it.”

But one I especially liked was “Pines.” And “Prayer Service at St. Michaels”
caused me to go shopping for a *ist DS, my first digital camera, which, as I
recall, was what you shot this with. (I was not disappointed in my *ist DS.)

Eric Weir
Decatur, GA  USA
eew...@bellsouth.net

"What is man without the beasts? If all the beasts were gone,
men would die from a great loneliness of spirit."

- Chief Seattle

--
Any idiot can shoot with a Canon, Nikon, or Sony, it takes a special kind of
idiot to use a Pentax.