Ann, I got no psychic powers but do have a spare set of these holders from a defective V500 Photo that I can send you.

Henk

Op 2020-03-18 om 22:00 schreef ann sanfedele:

I've looked everywhere.. managed to mislay the gadget that holds 4 35mm slides in place...  I don't need the part that holds 2 film strips, just the slide holder and I haven't seen them cheap on ebay except from China and that may never get here these days.  Anyone have it and  don't use it? or would lend it to me for a while?

OR use your psychic powers to find mine.

thanks,
ann