The inevitable has happened - our trip in April-May of this year is officially
cancelled. I have been spending the morning clearing out a number of auto and
hotel and other bookings. And soon I will turn to trying to work out something
for next year.

I was quite saddened each time I clicked the Cancel Reservation button. We had
put a lot of time and effort into planning this trip and had been greatly
anticipating it. Even as the reality of the pandemic became more evident each
passing day over the last month, we were still trying to hold out hope.

stan