I'm playing around with ON1 Photo RAW, yet again. They're offering it at
half price until next week and I've bought it as another string on my bow.

The thing I'm still not happy with is the sharpening on export. The
names of the settings are cryptic and there is no easy way to set the
intensity.

Please have a look at this:

https://www.fotocommunity.de/photo/neujahrsparade-in-zwankendamme-fotoralfbe/43633243

Are you OK with the sharpening or is ON1 overdoing things?

The photo shows a bunch of Belgian electric locomotives at the former
Zwankendamme halt between Bruges and the port of Zeebrugge in 2011. The
engines and the halt are history.

Pentax K-5, SMC-M 2/35 mm

Ralf

--
Ralf R. Radermacher  -  Köln/Cologne, Germany
Blog  : http://the-real-fotoralf.blogspot.com