On 3/28/2020 5:40 PM, Ken Waller wrote:
Walks like a duck, quacks like a duck it must be a ....

Well Ken, when it starts to quack and waddle....

-----Original Message-----
From: Bill <anotherdrunken...@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: OT: Boris Johnson has tested positive

On 3/27/2020 8:53 PM, Ken Waller wrote:
Bill, I get that you don’t like the current President of the United Staes, I
really do.
What I don’t get is why you take every opportunity to inject that dislike into
the PDML - its not a political discussion list. We all know where you stand
politically so why don’t you take your political discussions to the approximate
forum.

Stay safe !

Ken, while I appreciate your opinion, I take exception to your labeling
me as injecting politics into the PDML.
This was not a political discussion until you jumped in to try branding
it as one.

It was merely a discussion about how racism has no part to play in this
mailing list, at least it doesn't in my opinion. I'm sorry that the
reasons why the adjective used was racist had to be spelled out, but I
am certainly not sorry for doing it, as to not speak up would have been
giving tacit approval to a racist comment, something I will hopefully
never do.

I can't help that the current president of the USA lacks this quality,
and I can't help that the current president of the USA weaponizes one of
the most disgusting traits of human nature, or that a significant part
of the human population, both inside and outside the USA are willing to
enable him.

This is not about politics, it's about human decency. I'm not calling
out the present occupier of the Oval Office because I disagree with his
politics, I am calling him out because he is a low life piece of shit
who is a total failure of a human being. I am staying away from
political discussion on this forum as per prior consensus.

I protest any attempt to make human decency a political issue. When
politicians fail at human decency, they need to be called out on it the
same way anyone else needs to be called out.

All the best, and stay healthy.

bill