New flagship, K-3 replacement supposedly coming in 2020...

Given current world events it might take until first quarter 2021.  The camera body itself looks good, but I doubt it will be a gigantic leap over the K70 or the KP, at least as far as imaging is concerned.  There may however be a big change in the viewfinder, autofocus when using the OFV, and possibly a major improvement in the focusing in Live View, also possible an improvement in movie recording, to go along with a faster frame rate, maybe a faster frame rate based on electronic shutter. Certainly the the physical UI will look more like a K-P or K-1, since that seems to be the direction Ricoh want's to go.

Most of those things don't really mean that much to me.  If I were interested in buying a new as opposed to used camera I'd probably buy a K-70 based on it's current capabilities and pricing, and be happy, especially as the K-70 has the closest UI to the K-50 which will minimize learning where everything you use now is.