I got an email from them this morning. Tickets usually go on sale April 1.

Dear friends,

Regrettably, due to safety concerns surrounding the spread of COVID-19 (novel
coronavirus), Grandfather Mountain has canceled the 2020 Nature Photography
Weekend, previously scheduled for May 29-31.

This was not an easy decision to reach, but we feel it's a responsible one,
as the safety of our guests and staff comes first and foremost.

Grandfather Mountain voluntarily closed March 15, following suit with
executive orders from N.C. Gov. Roy Cooper (https://governor.nc.gov/) , the
latest of which directs North Carolinians to shelter at home
(https://files.nc.gov/governor/documents/files/EO121-Stay-at-Home-Order-3.pdf)
for 30 days, March 30 to April 29.

During the temporary closure, the park will maintain a minimal level of
essential staffing on site, including animal habitat keepers, maintenance and
security, while strictly adhering to guidelines and recommendations from
Centers for Disease Control (https://www.cdc.gov/) , the N.C. Department of
Health and Human Services (https://www.ncdhhs.gov/) and local officials
(https://www.apphealthcare.com/) .

As of now, the 2020 Grandfather Mountain Camera Clinic
(https://grandfather.com/event/grandfather-mountain-camera-clinic-2020) is
still scheduled for Aug. 15-16, while staff works on alternative methods of
providing a Nature Photography Weekend experience to our NPW family. Keep an
eye on your inbox and www.grandfather.com (https://grandfather.com/) for news
and updates.

Thanks for your patience, support and understanding. In the meantime, we hope
you and yours are doing well and keeping safe. We look forward to seeing you
all back on the mountain in the near future.

Sincerely, Frank Ruggiero Director of Marketing & Communications Grandfather
Mountain Stewardship Foundation

It's a shame, because I really look forward to seeing some of y'all when I get there (actually, I look forward to seeing ALL y'all, but only some of you come to the Grandfather Mountain NPW).