Yes, I originally had that & still wonder why I upgraded! I have an older (free) version of DXO too - contains some useful presets.

Alan C

On 04-Apr-20 05:02 PM, David J Brooks wrote:
On Sat, Apr 4, 2020 at 10:49 AM Alan C <c...@lantic.net> wrote:

I've been following this thread with interest. I still use Elements 13

Im still on Elements 9.

Dave

which is quite good enough for my purposes but have noticed it is much
slower with the larger K5 files than it was with the smaller K110D
files. I've tweaked everything as best I can but find I can't really
process more than half a dozen files at a time without paralysing the
system. I have 6G RAM and 12G Virtual Memory but wonder if this is
enough? Any helpful comments would be much appreciated. The computer is
an oldish Acer Laptop with Intel Core i3 processor running Win10.

Alan C

follow the directions.

follow the directions.