Well, skip Hasselblad and Rollei then, because they aren't "off brand".

Len
---

-----Original Message-----
From: David Brooks [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Thursday, June 06, 2002 2:44 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: Re: GFM Photo& 6x6 format

Thats one reason i asked if there were other options.
the 67,6x7's i'v seen at used sections of our big stores
are expensive(at least i think so)If i can find a
decent 'off brand' to move up to and play with
that would be great.If not the new camera fund will
have to grow.

Dave :)
---- Begin Original Message ----

From: gfen <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
>?Seconded!  You can still print square, w/ a cm to play with

..and to think, I don't even own one, yet. -sigh- 6x7, MLU, prism, 105
f2.4 lens, $550.. and I have to pay the mortgage. -sigh-

--

Pentax User
Stouffville Ontario Canada