Am 11.04.20 um 17:02 schrieb Bob Pdml:
Two more, from today’s ride to Kew Bridge and back. One says “Thank you bus
drivers”, the other is s view of Strand-on-the-Green at low tide.

Both great but if I had to decide I'd go for the second one. In my next
life, I'll be stinking rich and have a beautiful house somewhere on a
waterfront.

I saw two aeroplanes on the approach to Heathrow - imagine that!

There's still a fair amount of cargo in the air but next to no passenger
traffic. This link should show you all airplanes currently on their way
to or from Heathrow:

https://www.flightradar24.com/31.79,-10.62/3#

If you get a whole screen full of planes, go to the vertical row of
buttons on the right, click on the 3rd from the top (Filters), select
'airport' and enter 'LHR', then '+'.

Ralf

--
Ralf R. Radermacher  -  Köln/Cologne, Germany
Blog  : http://the-real-fotoralf.blogspot.com