http://www.zoerk.com/

> I had read somewhere -- and seen a photo -- that the _Pentax_
67 to K-mount
> adapter had a shift function built in.   I'd been waiting to
get one so
> I could do PC with longer focal length lenses.   After your
email I
> went digging around and could no longer find any info about
the
> "shiftable" adapter.  Just the "ordinary" one which doesn't
shift.  Darn.

Hi,
I had the same problem some time ago: it's very hard to find the
right page...
I sent a message to Zörk a few weeks ago asking about the 67 to
645 shift adapter; they sell directly but the price is something
very scaring: 750 Euro (without shipping...).

Gianfranco

=====
http://fifaworldcup.yahoo.com