My God you must be bored...

On 4/15/2020 10:59 PM, Larry Colen wrote:
https://photos.app.goo.gl/UqYnuefBk5UcphS99

I am trying to take advantage of my days not working combined with nice weather
and put some miles on my bike.  I would have been able to put a few more miles
on before I ran out of light, but about 7 miles into the ride I decided that I
really needed to support one of our local businesses.

I’ll post some real photos from yesterday and today’s rides at some point.

--
Larry Colen
l...@red4est.com

--
Any idiot can shoot with a Canon, Nikon, or Sony, it takes a special kind of
idiot to use a Pentax.