Yesterday's bicycle ride celebrated a moment of closure:
The Salsa Beargrease custom-build that replaces my stolen Fatboy is now
officially finished! The custom wheels were the last part, it took six weeks to
get these bespoke rims delivered from the excellent folks at BTLOS in China. :)

I took off for lunch, stopping first at the local cafe where I can get a
take-out lunch but just sit outside and eat, and then took the ride up the hill
to Cupertino so I could show the completed bike to the guys who built the
wheels. Then back home the easy way down the hills... 19 miles total, 12.4 mph
average, 776 calories consumed.

I stopped about a third of the way into the ride to make some photographs of
SBG...

Salsa Beargrease #1-5:
https://flic.kr/p/2iR8Pe2
https://flic.kr/p/2iR8Pex
https://flic.kr/p/2iR8PeT
https://flic.kr/p/2iR63ZX
https://flic.kr/p/2iR8PfK

The wheels—the whole bike!—came out just right to my eye. :D

Onwards!
—
No matter where you go, there you are.