My K3 served me well for several years and a grand shitload of shoots, Peter. It has been replaced in the work force by a K1, but will ride in my bag as a backup for the foreseeable future.

I bought it to replace my K7, and the UI was different enough to cause a few perplexities. Once I got accustomed to it, though, it seemed quite natural, enough so that I still have to think about things when using the K1.

Here's hoping you enjoy using your new camera. I think you'll be pleased with its product.