ann sanfedele wrote:

>They didn't look hard enough - what a batch of overstaturated cliches
>without a trace of feeling.  Note all the shots are from Getty - a stock
>agency. Does anyone give their best work to a stock agency?  (rhetorical
>quetion)
>
>I have to wash out my eyes now

100% agree with Annsan. Awful. Not just massively overdone saturation,
wonky color balance (Biscayne National Park), ridiculous haloing
(Capitol Reef National Park - look at the sky around that rock tower!)
blown out highlights (Gates of the Arctic National Park), etc. I'm
saving this link to show my photography students what bad landscape
photography looks like.

--
Mark Roberts - Photography & Multimedia
www.robertstech.com