All good.

Thanks for the positive comments on my entry - this has long been one of my
favorite shots, one of the few of my own images which I have printed and on
display in our home.

I really like Ann’s! Either cat alone would have been good, they each have such
classic expressions of cat body language. The two of them working together is
great! And I like Rick’s. And the fog in Henk’s is a nice backdrop to the alley
in the foreground. And Don’s and…

All good.

stan