Being imprisoned in one's own home by a virus is getting very, very old.

I go get out twice a day to walk the dog, but that has become another
routine.  My wife goes to the supermarket once or twice a week, but
whatever pleasure she gets in that is diminished by the half-hour spent
sanitizing everything that was purchased,  For the past month or so, we
have tried to have lunch on the patio, to get some fresh air and sun,
weather permitting.  That helped a bit, but . . .

Yesterday was a glorious, sunny day.  Our new chaise lounge chairs arrived,
and the pool had been opened late last week.   Yesterday, we finally took
the plunge and jumped into the pool!.  Lee got to do her water exercises
for her knees, and I swam a few laps, but the best part was the break in
routine and the anticipation of summer.  What a joy!

The water was 70 degrees, and the air just over 60, so as soon as we got
out, we jumped into the hot tub -- 105 F.  I was so relaxed, I almost
forgot about dinner.

Looking forward to brighter days ahead.

Dan
Dan Matyola