Nice photo, Doug!

Not to put too fine an edge on it, but if you want to discuss Doug's lovely
photograph, please change the subject of the thread when you respond. I track
and auto-filter all the responses to posts about photos I've offered for
viewing based on subject, and now I have more than ten posts that have nothing
to do with anything I have posted. It's good netiquette to change the subject
when the focus of the conversation has moved away from the original intent.

Thanks!