I just received my new P-TTL capable flash and I'm quite impressed.  It's a very nice flash.

I tested it out with both the K-3 which it's supposed to work with, and the K-5II which isn't guaranteed, and they seem work fine.  I'll have more to report later.

For the enjoyment of the group I did pay retail, but then again, someone has to do it.  On the plus side to get a flash this capable with P-TTL, I think I'd have to spend at least $300 US exclusive of batteries.

--
Any idiot can shoot with a Canon, Nikon, or Sony, it takes a special kind of
idiot to use a Pentax.