Thanks, Larry, Paul, Ralf and Henk!

Yes, Larry, I am aware of those spots.  They trouble me a tiny b it, but
not as much ass they bother you.  The tree and the blossom(s) were in open
shad, which is whag I was seeking, but the sky was very bright behind the
tree, and peeking through all the gaps in the leaves.   I cropped to
eliminate all the overly bright areas I thought were distracting to the
eye, and left these as evidence of the conditions at the time.

Yes, Henk and Ralf, the raindrops on the blossoms and leaves were what
attracted my eye, and what I wanted to capture before they disappeared.  I
don't know why, but raindrops on blossoms epitomizes spring for me.

Thanks again to all of you for your kind words of encouragement.

Dan Matyola
*https://tinyurl.com/DJM-Pentax-Gallery