When we installed our pool, 12 years ago, we retained a landscape architect
who specialized in native plants and plants that attract native birds and
butterflies.  One of the things he insisted upon was a holly bush, which
was not something I was really looking for at the time.

The holly has prospered, and it does indeed attract certain birds.  The
berries are gree in the winter, turning red in the spring.  In the past
week or so, they have ripened into bright blue/purple, reminiscent of
bunches of grapes.

http://dan-matyola.squarespace.com/danmatyolas-pesos/2020/6/6/holly-berries

FA 100 mm Macro F 2.8
Comments, suggestions and criticisms are invited and appreciated.

Dan Matyola
*https://tinyurl.com/DJM-Pentax-Gallery