So how's Frank doing nowadays? Y'all probably see him on Facebook, but I don't have a Facebook account & don't use it.

On 6/27/2020 17:06:52, ann sanfedele wrote:
https://annsan.smugmug.com/The-Kitty-Corner/Feline-Friends-other-owners/i-gT9QB27/A

Posted on FB too..

Stumbled on this while searching for something else - dark side point and shoot -  these guys are watching Knarf doing something he would not be doing today..  and actually probably has not done in over 10 years..  The cats like it.

ann