I've had a PDML folder for incoming mail only for  20 years with no problems...  but my typing gets worse every second. keyboard shortcuts provided by whatever software i'm in (or you or anyone) can be killers. needless to say i have no idea what combination of keys I hit to move the folder to DRAFTS,.. but I moused it back into my regular inbox... relieved that it was not something in thunderbird.  It even could ahve been somthng I did with the mouse... who knows? It happens when I'm on facebook frequently.. there is some combo of keys I hit the brings up the underlying code in a side panel and I have to log out of the game board to get rid of it.

I only have three sub-folders under INBOX - PDML, cafepress sales, and ebay... it aint complicated.

ann