@Ann: Not sure if the two, Redbubble or Cafepress, are connected in some way or not. Years ago I did use Cafepress in the early days but I went with Redbubble recently. I don't really have much right now that would work with Spoonflower. I agree about not living off the profits but it does provide some random infusion of coffee / snack? monies but hey who knows we both may become extremely popular...

@Daniel: Thank you so much it is nice to receive kind words.