We are still unlucky to have enough clouds and haze to cover it...

Larry Colen Sun, 19 Jul 2020 16:46:02 -0700 wrote:

On Jul 19, 2020, at 4:39 PM, Paul Stenquist wrote:

Excellent! Good to see someone on this list is motivated!

Thanks.

I’m blown away that I’m not seeing more on the list. On facebook I see people getting shots with cell phones.

It’s quite mind-blowing to see it in person, and if you’re out of town, you don’t even need binoculars to see it.