If you had noticed it, you could have shifted your point of view to place the
silo where it would block out that bright red light.

On 7/23/2020 18:37:09, Larry Colen wrote:
The funny thing is that I didn't even notice the barn last night when I was
taking photos.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/ellarsee/50145937277/in/album-72157715213304158/

 If you aren't sufficiently bored of my comet photos the whole collection is
here https://www.flickr.com/photos/ellarsee/collections/72157715157486131/

A couple slideshows I made of it setting are here: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLPrja6HxnwNAZtSn2uWIBxx6z-sUgCgSz

technically, the slideshows are rather rough, but still kind of fun.

In the ongoing series of my stupid mistakes, when the K-1 died and I put my
Rokinon 24/1.4 on the K-3 II, I neglected to reset the focal length from 135
to 24, so astrotracer made all of the photos with that lens worse rather than
better.  Oops.