It reboots into a full screen *Setup* when you install the SECURITY update for Windoze 7. It tries to trick you into making it your default browser.

And it installs the icon on your task bar. Fait Accompli!

Tell me what that has to do with the SECURITY of my Operating System?

It's Internet Exploder vs Netscape all over again; Micro$oft using its monopoly power over the desktop to extend its monopoly and acquire monopoly control over the internet.