Good luck on the sweet corn.  We've been enjoying it for the last week or so here on the west side of the lake.

-p

On 7/31/2020 4:14 PM, Stanley Halpin wrote:
Nice shot. Serious vendors, serious buyers. Not just a social occasion!
And I could so so so go for those peaches!
Our local market location was flooded out, has been relocated to a stadium
parking lot.
Tomorrow will be our first visit of the season, hoping for sweet corn…

Stan