So sorry to hear this Bill, my sincere condolences.

John in Brisbane

-----Original Message-----
From: PDML <pdml-boun...@pdml.net> On Behalf Of David J Brooks
Sent: Wednesday, 5 August 2020 2:01 AM
To: Pentax Discuss <pdml@pdml.net>
Subject: OT Update venting on Liz

Sorry for the vent.

Some may remember a number of months ago I shared a note regarding my wifes
cancer diagnosis.I am saddened to pass on, and some of my PDML friends on
Facebook already know this, but Liz lost her battle on July 28th. She
fought so very hard to beat this, but suffered so many setbacks along the
way. Things looked good after her last chemo treatment on June 5th but with
major breathing problems, a frozen throat, a Trach operation, and the
return of cancer growth just turned out to be too much. She fought for me
and Clark and Gwen and Erin.Family were at her side to the end/.

Gwen is already missing her Clark has not yet realized what's going on yet
but he will.

She was a good mom and a great wife, we'll miss her.

Dave

--
Documenting Life in Rural Ontario.
www.caughtinmotion.com