Sounds like phishing to me.  A message _from_ Gurgle about a class action
_against_ Gurgle?  From their lawyers, maybe.  I get ones all the time from
major internet players like Amazon, offering all sorts of stuff, complete with
realistic graphics.  Hovering over the links for "respond" and "unsubscribe"
show that they go to exactly the same address. Delete.