I'm with you Paul. I can sit down in my "fully lighted office" the sun
shining, the birds singing. Put on a little Springsteen, or whatever strikes
my fancy, sit back and create. I get better quality prints with my Epson than
I ever get from photo labs even mant custom labs, cheaper, faster and
whatever size my printer allows me to. And if I want, I can go into photoshop
and create images I couldn't dream of with a traditional darkroom..