Oops again. It wants me to log in to my SmugMug account. I don't have a SmugMug account.

... although it says I can start a free trial.

On 8/30/2020 13:07:32, Rick Womer wrote:
Oops!

Indeed there was!

https://www.smugmug.com/app/organize/New-Hampshire-2020/i-Tnxh2Gh

On Aug 30, 2020, at 12:34 PM, Larry Colen <l...@red4est.com> wrote:

On Aug 30, 2020, at 9:27 AM, Rick Womer <rickpic...@gmail.com> wrote:

We returned home a week ago from a two-week vacation in New Hampshire. Our son
and daughter joined us.

The weather was warm but clear the first week, and cool but clear the second.
In between a cold front came through, and I took this as it approached.

Comments always appreciated!

I can see nothing wrong with the photo.  Can’t see anything right either.

Maybe if there was a link?