I've discovered that some 9 years ago, when we first subscribed to Prime.
I've even tried to upload some of the images. Then I've realized that
it would take forever to upload them all. (I don't remember what was our uplink bandwidth at that point, - for sure no more than 5 Mbps, possibly just 1 or 2.)

Even with our current 10 Mbps upstream speed (on 100/10 plan), it would take over 7 hours to backup a full 32 GB card. So, it is not completely unreasonable as a secondary backup. But a bigger problem is the data cap. With our ISP, unless you go for the 400/40 Mbps or 1GB/50 Mbps plans, you have a monthly cap (250 GB in our case).

However, with the current work- and study- from home, we are barely fitting into the monthly allowance. So, we might bite the bullet and upgrade to the 400/40 plan, in which case, this might become an option to [re-]consider.

While I have never looked carefully at the prices in different countries in Europe, it seems to me that the US internet is overpriced, maybe even grossly overpriced. Unfortunately, we often have a monopoly on the real broadband service in most areas (In many cases, DSL doesn't offer anything suitable).

Igor