Leica has supported exporting user settings to the SD card and reloading them
since the first Leica M digital camera was released. The M models, the
T/TL/TL2/CL/SL/SL2 all have this functionality, some of the others too. My
current CL model allows me to define five or six user profiles (plus the
factory default profile) and export/import them as desired, transfer them to
another CL, etc. You can't have multiple sets of user profiles without doing
some manual naming/renaming of the export settings file outside of the camera
with your computer, but what's there covers what I need very well anyway.

With over 195 different configurable menu options, I wish my Olympus E-M1
allowed me to do the same thing, but it doesn't. I made a cheat sheet of my
settings for it by copying the pages from the instruction manual that listed
all the functions and default settings, annotating that with my changes, and
keep that handy should I need to set the camera up from the defaults. With
that, it only takes me about ten minutes to restore my user setup.