> On 29 September 2020 at 22:56 Bob Pdml <pdm...@gmail.com> wrote:
>

> On 29 Sep 2020, at 21:25, mike wilson <m.9.wil...@ntlworld.com> wrote:
> >

> >> On 29 September 2020 at 19:47 "Daniel J. Matyola" <danmaty...@gmail.com>
> >> wrote:
> >>

> >> https://twistedsifter.com/videos/using-slow-motion-to-see-how-different-insects-achieve-flight/
> >
> > Excellent.  I once witnessed a mass rise of plume moths - it was just like
> > a Hollywood/Hammer fog effect.  Spooky.
> >

> I get the same thing when I open my wallet

Me too, after today.  Yes, made redundant by the numpties at work.  Considering
the train wreck that is approaching I'm not too unhappy, despite not wanting to
go just yet.  Retiring with an extra (rather substantial, given my length of
service) handful of money wasn't in the grand plan but is welcome, so the moths
will be in abeyance for a while at least.