> On Oct 1, 2020, at 8:02 AM, Paul Sorenson <pentax1...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> Very nice series of images ranging from the beauty of the night sky to the
> devastation of the wildfire.

Thanks Paul.

>  59332 is a bit of a departure for your usual.

It was included as much as a counterpoint to the rest of the set as for its own
merits.

Looking at the albums its in, I just realized that I was halfway through
processing my photos from the drive home when things went pear shaped and I had
to evacuate.  I had posted a proofset because Olga likes to see my photos
before I’ve entirely winnowed them down, several of her favorites are ones that
wouldn’t otherwise make my final cut.  I have learned that I am one of the
worst judges of my own photography so I try to at least take her suggestions
under advisement.

If you’re interested in a different curation of my work over the last three
months, here are the ones she likes.
She is much more generous than I am when it comes to rating my photos:
https://www.flickr.com/photos/ellarsee/albums/72157715546533032

>  I like it and would probably print it if it were mine.

High praise, thank you.  Since we’re just now entering normal fire season, I’ve
left most of my prints packed in the trailer in case we need to evacuate again,
which is probably the best excuse I can come up with for being lazy and not
unpacking right away.

>  30402 looks like you caught a airliner headed for SFO as it crossed the
> comet's path. :-)

Probably PDX since I photographed it in Oregon, but yeah, I was amused at the
crossing the T.

    Larry

--
Larry Colen