I first saw this photo some time ago, when it won the World Press prize
for science photos, but it still knocks my socks off everytime is see
it.  I've taken shots of one fighter jet from another, and they are
always difficult.  This one is damn near perfect, and, of course, he was
skillful enough (and perhaps lucky enough) to catch the "decisive
moment."  If fact, this picture could serve as a definition of the
decisive moment!
--
Daniel J. Matyola                  mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Stanley, Powers & Matyola          mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]