About three weeks ago I could touch a SMCP 1:3,5 15mm and a SMCP Shift 1:3.5
28mm, in a shop here in Rome.  They let me mount the 15mm on my MX,
unfortunately unloaded. Now both lenses are on auction in ebay italy. I
presume they are the same specimens I saw, as the seller told me he
regularly sells items tru ebay, and the auctioneer is based in Rome.
This is the 15mm:
http://cgi.ebay.it/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1358347201
Maybe it could be useful for bidders to know that the shop prices were:
1.000 euro for 15mm and 950 euro for the shift.
Ciao
Fabio