I haven't posted any photos in quite some time, and it's the season where some people seem to have way too much fun decorating for Halloween.  So let me present Sabbat.

I think I like the B&W version better but what do I know.

http://webster26.epizy.com/Albums/Sabbat/

Equipment:  Pentax K-3 w/Tamron 17-50mm f2.8.

Note: This is quite a deep crop, yet the image is still pretty good for a web presentation.  B&W rendering was created with DXO Filmpack 3's TriX settings.

As usual comments are welcome but may be totally ignored.

--
Any idiot can shoot with a Canon, Nikon, or Sony, it takes a special kind of
idiot to use a Pentax.