ah good to see a few of you checking in - I did wonder if my server was acting up..
Nap time for me now, too
ann

On 10/26/2020 2:50 PM, Christine Aguila wrote:
I’m sort of here, Ann! :-). At the desk doing work for work, yet dreaming of
better days.  We had a light dusting of snow this morning, and the flat is a
bit nippy.  Paul, Darrel has his Bear’s hat on and is getting ready for the
game :-).  They sure are winning ugly this season.  Can’t believe their record.
 :-)

Well, back to work!  Cheers, Christine