Frank wrote:
I'm really saddened to hear about what's been happening in your country,
even
moreso when I hear how it's affecting you personally with your photography.

////////// Thanks Frank. Yes, it sucks but I suppose it has to get better
sometime in the future.

All that, then England ties you in the World Cup - on a phantom trip that
lead
to Beckham's penalty shot (the guy was never touched before he went down as
far as I could see).

////////// Yes, he never touched him. And then Spice boy, who was a phantom
all the match, appears to kick (horribly) the penalty and f... us. In the
second half, all of them stay in their area, and we can't make a simple
gol. Bitter friday in a good time.
I hope things turn around for you and your countrymen (and women).
///////// Thanks again
regards

Albano