Looks like we have to add Phones to the 2021 PUG themes.

Henk

Op 2020-11-11 om 00:57 schreef David J Brooks:
On Tue, Nov 10, 2020 at 4:23 PM Larry Colen <l...@red4est.com> wrote:

On Nov 10, 2020, at 12:54 PM, Bob Pdml <pdm...@gmail.com> wrote:

Luxury! When I were a lad if I wanted to talk to me mam we ‘ad to ‘ire a
relay team of Swiss yodellers to yodel a message from one side o’ t’valley
to t’other. ‘Appen she wuz wuckin’ dahn t’pit that day, it bein’ in
Lancashire like, we ‘ad t’ire a team of Ethiopian runners too, and a
scribe, cuz t’yodellers wouldn’t yodel into Lancashire on a Sunday. An’ we
had to cleave uz sticks uz sells for t’message, we couldn’t ‘ave ‘em cloven
for us.
But we were ‘appy. aye.
Not nearly as exciting, but when I was a teen and I went someplace in the
evening, Mom would have me call collect for myself when I arrived safely
and she’d reject the call so that it wouldn’t cost anything.

  Did that too

Dave

--
Larry Colen