I fitted my Voigtländer Color Skopar 28mm to the Hasselblad 907x with a
Fotodiox Pro M to X adapter and snapped a few frames as an experiment. As
expected, this lens design isn't particularly compatible with the 907x sensor,
showing a good bit of color shifting across the frame as well as significant
fall-off towards the edges and corners of the frame. However, that doesn't mean
it can't be used for some kinds of photos with a B&W rendering intent:

  Bicycle Wheels - Santa Clara 2020 :: https://flic.kr/p/2k5UtsD
  Hasselblad 907x + Voigtländer Color Skopar 28mm f/3.5

enjoy!
—
"You can't depend on your eyes when your imagination is out of focus."
--Mark Twain