On Tue, 11 Jun 2002, Shel Belinkoff wrote:
> It's not too cold.  My freezer is at about 0-degrees F.  As long as you
> allow the film to come to room temp, or close to it, before opening the
> canister, all will be fine.

Does anyone notice increased curling on frozen film?

My friend was the one who poitned it out to me. He doesn't chill his film
at all. His curl is minimal. I put mine in the fridge. It can have a
pretty brutal curl to it, unless I'm careful when I dry it. I froze my
film a time or two, and the curling was atrotcious on development. I don't
even think hanging weights helped it too much.

-g.

--
http://www.infotainment.org
         "The destructive character is cheerful."  - Walter Benjamin