OOOH thanks my friend!   I do get a better cut from Create Photo calendars than cafepress.

How you doing?  Glad to see ya, as it were..

ann

On 11/20/2020 2:00 PM, Jan van Wijk wrote:
Hi Ann,

On Fri, 20 Nov 2020 08:38:40 -0500 ann sanfedele wrote:
Here is the link to it in my store on Create photo calendars

https://www.createphotocalendars.com/Store/Signs+Gone+By+Wall+calendar-2285411141?s=768

Just ordered three of your XL sized calendars, as X-mass presents.
Hope you get a decent share out of that!

I know, carrying coals to New Castle, but have a look at the photos anyway
;-)

Regards, JvW

Jan van Wijk;   http://www.dfsee.com/gallery

--