I'm on track to having the 600 paid for in another two years.

On 11/23/2020 16:36:08, Ken Waller wrote:
Better get a Sherpa for that 800 lens. I haven’t shot mine 600 in many moons.
Just too damm heavy.
It was just a few years ago I was traipsing all over Denali with it!

-----Original Message-----
From: Paul Stenquist <pnstenqu...@mac.com>
Sent: Nov 23, 2020 11:34 AM
To: Pentax-Discuss Mail List <pdml@pdml.net>
Subject: Re: 'Why I still shoot with Pentax'

I still shoot with Pentax because the glass is excellent. I’ve been asked what
equipment I use numerous times by magazine photo editors who have praised the
detail and sharpness of my pics. Ditto, the bird shooters I know. They
regularly mention how much feather detail I achieve with the D FA 150-450. I do
wish the autofocus was better at capturing objects in morion. Maybe we’ll get
that with the k-1 iii. If I were much younger and had more expendable income,
Nikon and its 800mm prime might tempt me, but for now I’m happy and so are the
pubs I occasionally shoot for. Would love to see an 800mm Pentax lens too, btw,
although I probably couldn’t afford it.

Paul