Hi Ali,

You can check here for instructions on repairing a broken chain:
http://www.salzgeber.at/articles/6x7chainRepair.html

As Mark Roberts notes, I had this problem with my 6x7 and was able to repair
it myself.  You could probably find a suitable piece of silver chain at a
jewelry store or jewelry repair shop.  You'll need a piece 4 cm in length.
Might be more difficult to find another aperture coupling ring, but I'd
think these would be quite difficult to break and would generally not need
replacement.  You might want to watch eBay for a good price on a broken
camera, then use it for extra parts -- or possibly check with Pentax in
Englewood, Colorado to see if they have such an item in stock.

Hope this helps.

Bill Peifer
Rochester, NY