I've got you there, mine's made of aluminum.

On 12/3/2020 1:57 AM, Larry Colen wrote:

On Dec 2, 2020, at 5:41 PM, P. J. Alling <webstertwenty...@gmail.com> wrote:

That looks enough like the one I use, that I can opine that it also makes a
decent club, for self defense.
That thought has crossed my mind. Without the ballhead, and with all but the
smallest section extended it has similar size, weight, balance and handling to
a bokken, though I hesitate to consider how well the carbon fiber would hold up
to actually striking anything with it.

--
Larry Colen
l...@red4est.com

--
Any idiot can shoot with a Canon, Nikon, or Sony, it takes a special kind of
idiot to use a Pentax.