I have that lens. I think I have that lens - there were two versions, an f/4 & an f/3.5 - f/4, but I think they're both really f/4. I don't know which "version" I have.

It was part of a deal where I got the 10-20mm, a 35mm f/1.4 and the "Bigma" all used for $1K.

It's a VERY wide angle of view at 10mm (110° IIRC).